When being part of the valet trash industry you hear this question a lot, what is valet trash? Well, the valet waste amenity is part of a revolutionary approach to waste management. It’s a win-win-win proposition for everyone. Residents love the valet trash company service, apartment communities also love the service as it keeps the community cleaner and better presented during leasing hours. They also like the no-risk added monthly income it provides them. And finally, it provides the owner/entrepreneur with financial freedom, scheduling flexibility and pride of owning something started from scratch.
What is Valet Trash?
It’s the premier door-to-door waste and recycling service for multi-family properties including apartment communities, condominiums, student housing, and senior living communities. Property amenities add benefits to residents, but not often does the same service provide such benefits to owners and management. Valet trash collection offers a no-risk supplemental revenue source that increases net operation income. It also provides communities with the #1 voted amenity with 100% of your residents enjoying from day one.
Valet Trash Collection Overview
Valet trash collection is effective and beneficial to all involved. Place your bagged and tied waste into the provided container and place it outside on your doorstep between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM, Sunday through Thursday for pick-up. Collection at your community will begin promptly at 8:00 PM. The trash valets will collect all of the community’s trash and deliver it to the community’s dumpster or compactor. Before 9:00 AM the next morning, you simply place your empty waste containers back in your residence.
Valet Trash Benefits for Residents
- Valet trash collection is a service nearly all residents take advantage of unlike a gym or pool at their community
- An extremely convenient and appreciated amenity
- Can easily be added to current monthly rental dues
- Eliminates having to carry trash bags down flights of stairs
- Put an end to having to place trash on the roof of your car or in your trunk and driving it to a centralized dumpster
- No trash is left out in the community during leasing hours
- Dumpsters are cleaned nightly by uniformed, professional and insured Service Valets
- A convenient time saving low-cost service
- Crime Deterrent – Service Valets will be on the property majority of every weeknight, wearing an appropriate uniform to help let residents know that have been hired by the management company. These valets are there during the evening hours when all other staff members have left for the night.
- Cleaner community
Benefits of Valet Trash for Apartment Complexes
- Proven amenity to attract new residents
- Guaranteed ancillary income stream
- Easy implementation with no to LOW upfront cost
- Helps increase resident retention
- 5 weekly trash pickups
- Cleaner community with happier residents
- Consolidating dumpsters to expand parking spaces
- Extra security with additional onsite personnel
- No trash out during prime leasing hours
- Complexes can be marketed as ‘green’ with comprehensive valet trash recycling
The valet trash amenity is a fantastic service for any apartment community. Not only will it impress residents, but it will also take a complex to the next level of revenue generation.